Deployment, Supply Chain, and ROI: Important Considerations For Long-Term Success
This final, but critically important, implementation step is often misunderstood or even forgotten — even though success of your entire category plan relies on effective deployment.
Understand the most efficient and effective ways for deployment in this webinar-based CatMan Master’s Course.
Execute at the store shelf by learning how:
- the supply chain plays a critical role and how it can be better understood and considered by catman practitioners;
- to solve the the biggest supply chain challenges;
- changes like online sales, store level assortments, and regional SKUs have an impact on the supply chain;
- to address the requirements for successful planogram compliance;
- discuss opportunities to better align category management and supply chain;
- to address the implications of a changing Shopper, as well as online and store-specific initiatives on the supply chain.
This is course 12 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. It is available as a recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Watch our CatMan 2.0 Tips video to get a sneak peek at the training content.
- Access course via our online training center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase
- One (1), 60-minute webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 60-minute webinar training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual CatMan Master’s Training directly from CMKG at a reduced cost.
Email CMKG for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.