Welcome to our online training store - with all sorts of training options to meet many different & unique needs. If you're not sure where to start, or if you have questions, please use our Online Chat to talk to a certified advisor who can help you. Check out the different choices available to you:
CMKG Products & Services
- Online accredited courses on a variety of business topics.
- Courses include: knowledge checks, workshops, downloadable notes and a test that you’re required to complete with a minimum 80% passing grade. Purchase courses to fill in immediate knowledge gaps.
- Training programs geared toward category management, skill development, business priorities and certification.
- Programs include: a set of courses to help you achieve your specific training objectives.
- Recorded educational webinars.
- We continue to add new topics to our list of educational webinars that we develop for our students and offer for purchase through our store.
- Skill-focused case studies.
- Case studies are a great supplement to a category management or certification program to give you a hands-on experiential learning experience at a foundational, intermediate or advanced level.
- Spanish-language programs.
- You can access many courses in Spanish, which were translated by a team of Spanish-speaking catman practitioners.
- Convenience store program.
- If you're involved with c-stores, learn how to apply category management in a c-store in this unique program.
- Assessment tests.
- If you're not sure where to start, you can take this assessment test to gauge where your knowledge is at. Then we'll help you pick the right training to help you meet your objectives.
- Certification exam preparation materials.
- We have the tools to help you prepare for your online, proctored certification exam with the CMA. Without these resources, you may find it difficult to pass the exam.