Developing Shopper-Focused Category Management Scorecards
Category scorecards are a MUST HAVE for category plans for both Retailers and Manufacturers. That’s because every plan needs objectives by which organizations can measure success.
Develop an advanced, Shopper-focused scorecard that includes category foundations, critical opportunities, and metrics that correlate best with opportunities in this webinar-based CatMan Master’s Course.
Explore different types of scorecards that:
- reflect different category dynamics;
- review different types of metrics;
- show examples of when to use;
- illustrate the integrations of different data sources;
- suggest ways to incorporate advanced approaches into your scorecards.
This is course 4 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. It is available as a recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Watch our CatMan 2.0 Tips video to get a sneak peek at the training content.
- Access course via our online training center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase
- One (1), 60-minute webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 60-minute webinar training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual CatMan Master’s Training directly from CMKG at a reduced cost.
Email CMKG for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.