Category Management Program - Level 4 (Master’s)
The Category Management Master's Series is a set of 12 virtual courses (recorded) with information about CatMan 2.0™ that will impact individuals’ day-to-day and futures role using an updated, advanced category management process. Get yourself or your team ready with topic-based recorded virtual courses that help learners apply new & refreshed Catman 2.0 principles through examples, strategies and tips.
Who should take this program? Category management practitioners, analysts, sales, marketing and other roles who want to move to more advanced.
What will I learn?
- How each topic is, or will be, affected by changes in the industry, Shopper, and CatMan 2.0.
- How to incorporate the most relevant topics into participants existing category management framework.
- How to apply new concepts in day-to-day work.
- How to speak to one’s manager, peers, and customers about the changing dynamics across different topics with clarity and understanding.
- How to determine which topics are the biggest priorities and opportunities for learners and their role.
- CatMan 2.0™ Introduction: What’s Changed?
- The “What“ Assessment: Category Insights Using Advanced Data Sources
- The “Why” Assessment: Shopper Insights, The Missing Puzzle Piece
- Developing Shopper-Focused Category Management Scorecards
- Assortment: New Shopper-Focused Metrics and Advanced Technologies.
- Space Management: Space Optimization and Advanced Technologies
- Pricing: New Analytics, Issues, Challenges and Opportunities
- Promotion: New Analytics and Implications for Retailers and Manufacturers
- Shopper Marketing: Applying a New Tactic Into Category Management
- Building an Organizational CatMan Structure and Strategy From the Inside Out
- Developing Shopper-Based CatMan Foundations: Category Definition, Roles, and Strategies
- Deployment, Supply Chain, and ROI: Important Considerations For Long-Term Success
- Approximately 15-20 hours course time
- 365-day Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Prerequisite: none