CatMan 2.0™ Introduction: What’s Changed?
The category management process has changed to reflect more complex and granular data, more complicated technologies, a more sophisticated Shopper, and an evolving retail Omni-Channel.
Find out how these changes will affect YOU and YOUR ROLE in this webinar-based course, “CatMan 2.0™ Introduction: What’s Changed?”.
You’ll gain a strong understanding of each of the following:
- The most important changes to the category management process put forth by the Category Management Association’s CatMan 2.0™ whitepaper;
- Why each of these changes was made;
- The implications of these changes on your work; and
- Considerations for navigating the road ahead.
This is course 1 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. It is available as a recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Watch our CatMan 2.0 Tips video to get a sneak peek at the training content.
- Access course via our online training center by Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase
- One (1), 60-minute webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 60-minute webinar training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual CatMan Master’s Training directly from CMKG at a reduced cost.
Email CMKG for more information, or to inquire about team pricing.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.