Assortment: New Shopper-Focused Metrics and Advanced Technologies
Product assortment is where large amounts of analytic time is spent since products not carried by a retailer can’t sell. Assortment analysis determines how to fit innovation into the product range.
Inquire how to use new data sources, technologies, and analytics in advanced assortment, and consider the impact demand-based clustering and assortment localization in this webinar-based CatMan Master’s Course.
Learn how to create advanced product assortments with:
- actionable ways to incorporate Shopper insights into assortment work;
- different data sources and technologies that allow more sophisticated approaches;
- knowledge of the implications of different assortment strategies and their impact on the product supply chain;
- identification of new metrics for added perspective on ways for you to make better assortment decisions and recommendations for the Shopper.
This is course 5 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. It is available as a recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Watch our CatMan 2.0 Tips video to get a sneak peek at the training content.
- Access course via our online training center by Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase
- One (1), 60-minute webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 60-minute webinar training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual CatMan Master’s Training directly from CMKG at a reduced cost.
Email CMKG for more information, or to inquire about team pricing.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.