The Why Assessment: Shopper Insight is the Missing Puzzle Piece
One of the biggest changes and challenges is the integration of Shopper Insights into the Category Assessment to answer WHY they buy.
Answer this very important question, and learn HOW to insert Shopper insights into assessments, review, and analytics in this webinar-based CatMan Master’s Course.
Access Shopper insights with:
- New and existing data sources;
- How-to examples of weaving these insights into your assessments for a better overall category perspective; and
- Practical ways to tie these insights into category opportunity identification, category plans, and your everyday category management work.
This is course 3 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. It is available as a recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Watch our CatMan 2.0 Tips video to get a sneak peek at the training content.
- Access course via our online training center by Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase
- One (1), 60-minute webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 60-minute webinar training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual CatMan Master’s Training directly from CMKG at a reduced cost.
Email CMKG for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.