The What Assessment: Category Insights Using Advanced Data Sources
Category assessments are WHERE opportunities are identified primarily through the evaluation of historical data. There are many ways that assessments can be improved and enhanced to reflect the Shopper to incorporate more advanced data sources and analytics. Learn how to derive deeper category insights in this webinar-based CatMan Master’s Course.
Explore advanced category assessment approaches, including:
- new and evolving data sets necessary for best-in-class techniques and analytics;
- review of the analytical approach to lead practitioners to create successful category plans;
- how to develop more advanced category assessments and reviews using new data sources and tools.
This is course 2 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. It is available as a recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Watch our course overview video to get a sneak peek at the training content.
Purchase Options (Live or Recorded)
Master’s Course, Individual Purchase $69
- Access course via live webinar and recorded video in our online training center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase (or after webinar runs)
- One (1), 60-minute live webinar or webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 45- to 60-minute training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual Category Management Master’s Courses, or the entire Master’s Course Series, directly from CMKG at a reduced cos.
Email Yohanka González-MacPhie for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.