Store Clustering Through Store Level and Geodemographic Data
This course gives participants the ability to use store level data to evaluate category performance and in store execution, and to create store clusters and measure before/after performance. Participants learn to effectively use geodemographic and behavioral data by products and retailers, to identify product demand by store and zip or postal code. Calculations include demand index, product demand index, and sales index.
- Create store clusters using different methodologies;
- Track performance by store cluster;
- Measure before and after results for in store testing;
- Create demand ranking reports;
- Compare demand indices across products and retailers;
- Identify best product fit (ie. high vs low demand stores);
- Compare demographic profiles; and
- identify leisure activities and preferences.
Approximately 3 hours course time
Training Course Package, $125 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test