Category Management on Limited Data
This course gives meaningful insights into maximizing data in a limited data environment. Participants review different report layouts and perspectives, based on limited data in different areas of the business. They learn about the importance of a trust between retailer and strategic trading partners to be successful in a limited data environment, with participants completing the course having examples that they can take back to their desks as examples. The tactics will also be included in the analytics, with suggestions on how to gather and analyze the data for meaningful insights.
- Describe the data sources required to take a "basic" category management approach;
- Explain the importance of the retailer/supplier relationship in a limited data environment; and
- Explain how to analyze the data from both a retailer & supplier perspective, and across the tactics.
Approximately 2 hours course time
Training Course Package, $99 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test