Space Management: Space Optimization and Advanced Technologies
Retailers can decide how much space different categories get, which impacts the number of items carried within a category assortment; OR they allocate space to specific categories based on the number of items or product range desired. Learners consider how new data sources, technologies, and analytics can be reflected in advanced space management best practices for shelving — now and in the future.
Work smarter in space management by learning about:
- Data sources, technologies, and analytics to help advance new approaches in space management;
- Ways to incorporate Shopper-focused insights into shelving work;
- The implications of different shelving strategies and their impact on the product supply chain;
- Approaches to identify new metrics/analytics for broader perspective; and
- Making better space management decisions and recommendations for your Shopper.
This is course 6 of 12 in our Category Management Master’s Series. It is available as a recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course Category Management Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Master’s Course, Individual Purchase $69
- Access course via our online training center via Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase
- One (1), 60-minute webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
Master’s Course Series, Individual Purchase $599
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 60-minute webinar training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual Category Management Master’s Training directly from CMKG at a reduced cost.
Email CMKG for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.