Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
Participants review retailer strategies that relate to pricing, including price setting definitions and price rules for the retailer. It covers how prices are set, including promotional and new product pricing. The second half of the course captures a variety of advanced pricing analytic techniques, including breakeven point, correlation and price regression, activity-based costing and slope. Participants learn many different techniques used to assess retailer pricing.
- Describe different aspects of a retailer's pricing strategy;
- Explain why it is important to understand retailer's price setting definitions and price rules;
- Calculate slope and activity-based costing in assessing price points;
- Explain and complete a Correlation and Price Regression analysis;
- Determine the most impactful price buckets for a given item for both regular and feature price; and
- Assess current retailer pricing as compared to the overall marketplace.
Approximately 2.5 hours course time
Training Course Package, $125 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test