Developing Shopper-Based CatMan Foundations: Category Definition, Roles, and Strategies
Well-defined category foundations provide the rules, guidelines, and strategies for a category’s success or failure by aligning to how the Shopper most likely views the category; how items are segmented; and a solid category decision tree.
Learn how to assign Category Roles and Strategies with the Shopper in mind, including their emotional needs, and be more creative when it comes to defining Retailer strategies in this webinar-based CatMan Master’s Course.
Dive into these strategic foundations to improve these foundations and set up your categories for success, including:
- ways to improve category definitions and segmentation to reflect the Shopper;
- different options for developing category decision trees and discuss their importance to the CatMan foundations;
- examples of how to incorporate Shopper into category roles and strategy assignment;
- guidelines that will help you establish foundations for your category or categories.
This is course 11 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. The LIVE It is available via live webinar (November 17th 2017) and/or through recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Purchase Options (Live or Recorded)
Master’s Course, Individual Purchase $69
- Access course via live webinar and recorded video in our online training center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase (or after webinar runs)
- One (1), 60-minute live webinar or webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 45- to 60-minute training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual Category Management Master’s Courses, or the entire Master’s Course Series, directly from CMKG at a reduced cos.
Email Yohanka González-MacPhie for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.