CatMan 2.0™ Introduction: What’s Changed?
The category management process has changed to reflect more complex and granular data, more complicated technologies, a more sophisticated Shopper, and an evolving retail Omni-Channel.
Find out how these changes will affect YOU and YOUR ROLE in this webinar-based course, “CatMan 2.0™ Introduction: What’s Changed?”.
You’ll gain a strong understanding of each of the following:
- the most important changes to the category management process put forth by the Category Management Association’s CatMan 2.0™ whitepaper;
- why each of these changes was necessary;
- the implications of these changes on your work;
- considerations for navigating the road ahead.
This is course 1 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. The LIVE It is available via live webinar (January 27th 2017) and/or through recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Purchase Options (Live or Recorded)
Master’s Course, Individual Purchase $69
- Access course via live webinar and recorded video in our online training center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase (or after webinar runs)
- One (1), 60-minute live webinar or webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 45- to 60-minute training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual Category Management Master’s Courses, or the entire Master’s Course Series, directly from CMKG at a reduced cos.
Email Yohanka González-MacPhie for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.