Category Tactics and Analytics
This course reviews each of the tactics, or “4 Ps” (product assortment, product placement, pricing and promotion). Each tactic’s definition, measurement, and basic analytics are included. Specific calculations for “Share per Item”, “Item Share”, “Wtd Distribution”, “Sales per Point of Distribution”, “Shelf Share”, “Feature Share”, “Gross Margin”, “Penny Profit”, and “Avg. Unit Price vs. Avg.Tonnage Price” are included.
- List the tactics and give some examples of retailer strategies;
- Explain how the tactics can influence a consumer's purchase decisions;
- Describe some key measures and basic analytics for each tactic;
- Explain the importance of each tactic.
Approximately 2.5 hours course time
Training Course Package, $125 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test