Advanced / CPSA Category Management Training Program
This advanced training program is designed to build your skills in areas like Shopper and product supply. It includes a set of online courses that will give you the skills to function at an advanced level in your role in retail / CPG / FMCG.
This program meets 8 of 8 learning requirements for the CPSA designation.
Who should take this course? For those looking for an advanced understanding of Category Management - including the process and how it works - and/or who are looking to achieve CMA designation at the CPCA level.
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process *
- Leveraging Data for Advanced Shelving Solutions
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Approximately 20 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: Intermediate category management understanding and/or CPCM Designation (if you are looking for CMA certification).
- 365-day Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
Cost Includes: Downloadable Resource Guide, Downloadable Workshops, Individual Course Testing, email Support; 1-year access. Does not include the cost of accreditation with the CMA.
There is an optional Case Study to enhance your learning experience that can be purchased for an additional cost.