CatMan Program - Level 3 (Advanced/CPSA-Accredited)
This advanced training program is designed to build your skills in areas like Shopper and product supply. It includes a set of online courses that will give you the skills to function at an advanced level in your role in retail / CPG / FMCG.
This program meets 8 of 8 learning requirements for the CPSA designation.
Who should take this course? For those looking for an advanced understanding of Category Management - including the process and how it works - and/or who are looking to achieve CMA designation at the CPCA level.
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process *
- Leveraging Data for Advanced Shelving Solutions
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Approximately 20 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: Intermediate category management understanding and/or CPCM Designation (if you are looking for CMA certification).
- 365-day Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
Cost: $499 USD
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.
* There is an optional Case Study to enhance your learning experience that can be purchased for an additional cost.