Category Management Program - Level 2 (Intermediate/CPCM-Accredited)
This training program is designed to build category management skills at an intermediate level, including in-depth data and analytics across key data sources and the category tactics. It includes a set of on-demand courses that will give participants skills to function at an intermediate level in their category management or sales role in retail / CPG / FMCG. This program meets all learning requirements for the Certified Professional Category Manager (CPCM) designation with the CMA for those who are interested.
Who should take this course? Retail, category management, sales and shopper teams looking for an intermediate understanding of Category Management and/or who is looking to achieve CPCM certification.
Options: Available with or without the CPCM Exam Preparation Materials package
On-Demand Courses Included
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Measuring Category Health (Baseline & Incremental Drivers)
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process *
- Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
- Promotion Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Analytics: Relativity
- Fact Based Selling
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Store Clustering Through Store Level and Geodemographic Data
- Retailer Economics and the Product Supply Chain
- Approximately 30-35 hours course time
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Recommended prerequisite: Foundational / CPCA
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.