Leveraging Data for Advanced Shelving Solutions
This course gives participants best practices for designing practical shelving recommendations that simplify the shopping experience and optimize category sales and shelf productivity. There is no technical training in this course. Participants learn how to leverage space management automation and efficiencies and with an opportunity to assess a planogram in a workshop. The last part of the course focuses on cluster- and store-specific planograms, and some of the considerations on development of store-specific planograms.
- Describe some of the best practice methodology and principles related to the shelf;
- Conceptually understand the requirements to create sophisticated planograms (ie. store level);
- Optimize inventory productivity;
- Read and act on detailed planogram reports; and
- Assess planogram layouts with the correct inputs.
Approximately 2 hours course time
Training Course Package, $125 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test