Category Management Program - Level 3 (Advanced-Accredited)
This advanced training program is designed to build skills in areas like shopper and product supply. It includes a set of on-demand courses that gives participants the skills to function at an advanced level in their role in retail / CPG / FMCG. This program meets all learning requirements for the CPSA designation.
Who should take this course? For those looking for an advanced understanding of Category Management - and/or who is looking to achieve designation at the advanced level.
On-Demand Courses Included
- Leveraging Data for Advanced Shelving Solutions
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Approximately 20 hours course time
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Recommended prerequisite: Intermediate category management understanding.
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.