Intermediate / CPCM Category Management Training Program
This training program is designed to build category management skills at an intermediate level, including in-depth data and analytics across key data sources and the category tactics. It includes a set of online courses that will give you skills to function at an intermediate level in your role in retail / CPG / FMCG.
If you’re interested in category management certification, this program meets 15 of 15 learning requirements for the Certified Professional Category Manager (CPCM) designation with the CMA.
Who should take this course? For those looking for an intermediate understanding of Category Management - including deep-dive analytics and tactics - and/or who are looking to achieve CMA designation at the CPCA level.
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Measuring Category Health (Baseline & Incremental Drivers)
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process
- Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
- Promotion Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Analytics: Relativity
- Fact-Based Selling
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Store Clustering Through Store Level and Geodemographic Data
- Retailer Economics and the Product Supply Chain.
- Also includes our CPCM Certification Preparation Materials: CPCM practice exams (3 attempts), and "mini-exams" for each learning requirement including feedback by question (2 attempts for each learning requirement).
- Approximately 30-35 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: Foundational / CPCA
- 365-day Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
Cost: $1,099 USD
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.
* There is an optional Case Study to enhance the learning experience that can be purchased separately