Intermediate / CPCM Category Management Training Program
This training program is designed to build category management skills at an intermediate level, including in-depth data and analytics across key data sources and the category tactics. It includes a set of online courses that will give you skills to function at an intermediate level in your role in retail / CPG / FMCG.
If you're interested in category management certification, this program meets 15 of 15 learning requirements for the Certified Professional Category Manager (CPCM) designation with the CMA. Download our Certification FAQs PDF for more information.
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Measuring Category Health (Baseline & Incremental Drivers)
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process
- Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
- Promotion Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Analytics: Relativity
- Fact Based Selling
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Store Clustering Through Store Level and Geodemographic Data
- Retailer Economics and the Product Supply Chain.
- Approximately 30 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: Foundational / CPCA
- 365-day Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
*CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center includes many resources you can use in your day to day role: a Resource Library with whitepapers, articles, tips and tricks, e-books and more; a dynamic Industry Glossary with >300 terms, each with a definition, formulas and links to other related descriptions; and 6 Student Webinars per year in topics suggested / chosen by students.
Cost: $999.00 USD (does not include the cost of accreditation with the CMA)
Cost Includes: Downloadable Resource Guide, Downloadable Workshops, Individual Course Testing, email Support; 1 year access.
* There is an optional Case Study to enhance your learning experience that can be purchased for an additional $400 USD