Strategic Supply Chain Management
Participants understand the key dimensions that need to be balanced in effective supply chain management. Different types of supply chains are reviewed, as well as the different types of supply chain strategies for both retailers and suppliers (including “efficient” and “responsive” supply chains). Participants learn about the three supply chain flows (information, product and financial), and how they each relate to the supply chain. Forecasts, inventory levels, order placement, product specifications, general conditions of grade, invoices, order tracking, order delivery methods, product return flows, credit terms, accounts receivable and product pricing/invoicing are covered.
- Describe the key components of the product supply chain;
- List various retail strategies employed to optimize profit;
- Explain inventory management strategies from both the supplier and retailer perspectives; and
- Define key terminology that relates to the product supply chain.
Approximately 2.5 hours course time
Training Course Package, $125 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test