Collaborative Business Planning
This course gives participants the skills to enable effective collaboration between partners, as well as teaches them how partnerships provide a structure to organize, plan and implement mutually beneficial ideas. It also walks through joint business planning in detail, identifying a framework from which joint business planning should be completed. Participants develop key skills to help them become more consultative category professionals and enables them to become more effective with their efforts to solve customer’s key business issues.
- Describe how retailers & manufacturers collaborate most effectively;
- Develop collaborative recommendations that deliver win-win outcomes for all;
- Articulate key methods of influencing others;
- Build productive relationships;
- Effectively handle concerns, questions and objections;
- Demonstrate effective techniques to probe for understanding;
- Employ good listening skills;
- Gain customer's trust; and
- Solve their retailer's problems with practical recommendations.
Approximately 2 hours course time
Training Course Package, $79 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test