Retailer Strategy in Convenience Channel
Retailer strategy has a significant impact on category management, and needs to be defined across different buckets, including retail format, target consumer, competitive environment, and private label or no name. This course focuses specifically on strategy in the Convenience channel.
- Describe the importance of retailer strategy and how retail formats affect strategy
- List the types of stores in the convenience channel
- Identify the retail decisions on services and tactics that need to be made
- Describe the target consumer groups in the Convenience channel
- Explain who competitors are in the C-store space
Training Course includes:
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test
CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center includes many resources you can use in your day to day work: a Resource Library with whitepapers, articles, tips and tricks and more, as well as a dynamic Industry Glossary with >1300 terms, each with a definition, and formulas and links to other related descriptions.