Retailer Strategy in Convenience Channel
Retailer strategy has a significant impact on category management, and needs to be defined across different buckets, including retail format, target consumer, competitive environment, and private label or no name. This course focuses specifically on strategy in the Convenience channel.
- Describe the importance of retailer strategy and how retail formats affect strategy
- List the types of stores in the convenience channel
- Identify the retail decisions on services and tactics that need to be made
- Describe the target consumer groups in the Convenience channel
- Explain who competitors are in the C-store space