Pricing: New Analytics, Issues, Challenges and Opportunities
Pricing is such an important, but complex, tactic in category management because changes can have huge implications on sales and profit.
As we continue to expand understanding on just how varied the response to price changes is, we can begin to understand the variables such as online shopping, price transparency, Shopper expectations, and value perception in this webinar based CatMan Master’s Course.
Discover more nuanced approaches to pricing, including:
- the complex data and technology that can increase your understanding;
- advanced pricing strategies;
- pressing issues;
- examples of more sophisticated data sets and technologies;
- advanced analysis of this complex tactic.
This is course 7 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. The LIVE It is available via live webinar (July 28th 2017) and/or through recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Purchase Options (Live or Recorded)
Master’s Course, Individual Purchase $69
- Access course via live webinar and recorded video in our online training center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase (or after webinar runs)
- One (1), 60-minute live webinar or webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 45- to 60-minute training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual Category Management Master’s Courses, or the entire Master’s Course Series, directly from CMKG at a reduced cos.
Email Yohanka González-MacPhie for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.