Developing Shopper-Focused Category Management Scorecards
Category scorecards are a MUST HAVE for category plans for both Retailers and Manufacturers. That’s because every plan needs objectives by which organizations can measure success.
Develop an advanced, Shopper-focused scorecard that includes category foundations, critical opportunities, and metrics that correlate best with opportunities in this webinar-based CatMan Master’s Course.
Explore different types of scorecards that:
- reflect different category dynamics;
- review different types of metrics;
- show examples of when to use;
- illustrate the integrations of different data sources;
- suggest ways to incorporate advanced approaches into your scorecards.
This is course 4 of 12 in our CatMan Master’s Series. The LIVE It is available via live webinar (April 28th 2017) and/or through recorded video in our learning management system. Course may be purchased individually or as part of the 12-course CatMan Master’s Series (Master’s Course Series).
Purchase Options (Live or Recorded)
Master’s Course, Individual Purchase $69
- Access course via live webinar and recorded video in our online training center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 30 days after purchase (or after webinar runs)
- One (1), 60-minute live webinar or webinar training video
- Downloadable Reference Document
- Online Course Test
- Online Course Certificate (upon completion of test)
- Access via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices for 12 months (a new webinar gets added each month)
- Twelve (12), 45- to 60-minute training videos
- Downloadable Reference Documents
- Online Course Tests
- Online Series Certificate (upon completion of all online courses and tests)
CMKG’s Corporate Clients may purchase individual Category Management Master’s Courses, or the entire Master’s Course Series, directly from CMKG at a reduced cos.
Email Yohanka González-MacPhie for more information, or to inquire about group discounts.
CatMan 2.0™ is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association.