CatMan Master’s Training for Advanced Practitioners
The CatMan Master's Series is a set of 12 webinars with accurate information about CatMan 2.0™ that will impact your day-to-day and future role using this updated, advanced category management process. Both Retail and Manufacturing organizations need to learn what Catman 2.0 is so they can stay relevant and compete. Get yourself or your team ready with topic-based recorded training webinars that will help you apply Catman 2.0 principles through examples, strategies and tips.
Who should participate?
Category management practitioners, analysts, sales, marketing and other roles who want to move to more advanced knowledge based on specific topics (or all topics).
What will I learn?
- How each topic is, or will be, affected by changes in the industry, Shopper, and CatMan 2.0.
- How to incorporate the most relevant topics into your existing category management framework.
- How to apply new concepts in day-to-day work situations through hands-on examples, data sets and case studies.
- How to speak to your manager, your peers, your customers about the changing dynamics across different topics with clarity and understanding.
- How to determine which topics are the biggest priorities and opportunities for you and your role.
- CatMan 2.0 Introduction: What’s Changed?
- The “What” Assessment (Category Insights) Using Advanced Data Sources
- The “Why” Assessment (Shopper Insights) - The Missing Puzzle Piece
- Developing Shopper-Focused Category Management Scorecards
- Assortment: New Shopper-Focused Metrics and Advanced Technologies
- Space Management: Space Optimization and Advanced Technologies
- Pricing: New Analytics, Issues, Challenges and Opportunities
- Promotion: New Analytics and Implications for Retailers and Manufacturers
- Shopper Marketing: Applying a New Tactic Into Category Management
- Building an Organizational CatMan Structure and Strategy From the Inside Out
- Developing Shopper-Based CatMan Foundations: Category Definition, Roles, and Strategies
- Deployment, Supply Chain, and ROI: Important Considerations For Long-Term Success
Master’s Courses Series Purchase Details
- Purchase price is $599 USD for twelve 60- to 90-minute webinars.
- Each webinar also contains downloadable links and resources.
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion for the series upon successful completion of an online evaluation for each component course.
- Group discounts are available for 5 or more people. Contact CMKG for details.
- Single webinars may also be purchased individually.
- Includes 365-day Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests as well as ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat). Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device-compatible.
*CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center includes many resources you can use in your day to day role: a Resource Library with whitepapers, articles, tips and tricks, e-books and more; a dynamic Industry Glossary with >300 terms, each with a definition, formulas and links to other related descriptions; and 6 Student Webinars per year in topics suggested / chosen by students.
CatMan 2.0 is a registered trademark of the Category Management Association (CMA).