Building Excel Skills
Participants have access to a set of mini-Excel courses that start “basic” and move up to “advanced” topics, while all the data examples used in these courses are appropriate to category management work. Participants learn to maximize their Excel skills across a broad range of topics, and they also benefit from the applied category management learnings provided in these courses. Topics reviewed include Range Names, Dynamic Range Names, Absolute and Relative References, Basic Formula Writing, Custom Formats, Custom Lists, Text Functions and VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP formulas.
- Leverage formulas, text functions, auto filtering;
- Extract data, filter and next functions;
- Use charts, graphic, pivot tables and links to other programs; and
- Have methods to translate basic data into added value, strategic work ideas that generate breakthrough results.
Approximately 2.5 hours course time (more time will be required for participants new to Excel)
Training Course Package, $125 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test
CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center includes many resources you can use in your day to day work: a Resource Library with whitepapers, articles, tips and tricks and more, as well as a dynamic Industry Glossary with >1300 terms, each with a definition, and formulas and links to other related descriptions.