Fact Based Selling
Participants learn how to create a presentation that focuses on a fact-based selling approach. Rather than presenting just data, they learn how to present insights from the data, and next how to add these fact-based insights into their presentation that has both logic and flow. They learn how to consider the conditions, needs, limitations and opportunities of their “customer” (either internal or external), and align their presentation to this situation.
- Understand the steps of a sales call;
- Explain how to turn data points into an insight;
- Determine relevant data points and methods of presenting them;
- Understand the importance of using only fully understood, substantiated data; and
- Leverage tips & techniques of selling with data
Approximately 2 hours course time
Training Course Package, $79 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test