Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
This course gives an in-depth overview of understanding the consumer and shopper, their needs, and their behavior beyond the basics, and beyond the category level. Retailers and suppliers need to realize how the big picture of shopper marketing works and ensure that they have the strategies and plans in place to set themselves up for success in future shopper marketing endeavors. “Path to purchase”, shopper trip missions, and shopper segmentation are covered. Participants then learn about in-store marketing to shoppers across different stimuli.
- Define shopper marketing;
- Describe the shoppers "path to purchase";
- List some examples of trip missions, and some ways to market based on these different types;
- Explain some of the things that drive shopper marketing;
- Describe the key requirements for successful shopper marketing; and
- Describe some key measurables related to shopper marketing.
Approximately 2.5 hours course time
Training Course Package, $79 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test