Selling takes place internally within retailers and suppliers, across departments and teams, like the category manager at the retailer selling an idea or concept to their business unit lead or manager, or a supplier’s category analyst or category management director selling in an idea or concept to a marketing director or sales director within their organization. We teach that when we refer to the Seller and Buyer, the concepts and analogies are relevant across multiple types of relationships.
- Explain the importance and benefits of collaboration;
- Identify retailer's strategies and objectives;
- Determine synergy between retailer and internal strategies and objectives;
- Negotiate for mutually beneficial solutions; and
- Build a business plan to achieve agreed upon goals.
Approximately 2 hours course time
Training Course Package, $79 USD
- 30-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Hands-On Workshops
- Downloadable Notes & Reference Guide
- Knowledge Checks
- Course Test