Foundational (CPCA) Category Management Case Study: Applying Your CatMan Fundamentals
This category management case study is for individuals looking to enhance their learning experience (suggested that it is purchased as a supplement to our Foundational / CPCA program) with a "real life" application of the acquired knowledge.
You are a consultant for Retailer X, and will be working with them to develop a category plan in the Chilled Juice category. As you progress through the CPCA training courses, you will build parallel components into a category plan. After viewing all of the training courses and completing the category plan, you will be required to submit your category plan for grading.
We recommend completing your case study as you complete each online training course.
- Hands on Case Study including instructions and materials
- Prerequisites: To be purchased as an addition to the Foundational / CPCA program
- 1-year Access to our Online Training and Resource Center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices, as per the Foundational/CPCA program
- Includes Instructions, Excel workbook with data, category plan template and sample category plan,
- Student Support (Email, Live Chat).