CatMan Program - Level 1 (Beginner/CPCA-Accredited)
This set of foundational courses gives a solid grounding in the catman process, analytics and presentation skills. This program meets all learning requirements for the designation of Certified Professional Category Analyst (CPCA) designation for those who are interested in certification.
Who should take this course? Retail, catman, sales and shopper teams looking for an intermediate understanding of Category Management and/or who is looking to achieve CPCA certification.
Options: Available with or without the CPCA Exam Preparation Materials package (for those wanting to attain CPCA certification with the CMA).
On-Demand Courses Included
- Category Management Overview
- Retailer Strategy
- Category Definition & Segmentation
- Category Roles
- Category Strategies
- Understanding and Using Data
- Category Tactics and Analytics
- Completing a Category Assessment
- Category Management on Limited Data
- Develop and Implement a Category Plan
- Building PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Building Excel Skills
- Approximately 30-35 hours course time
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Prerequisite: none
- Options: Available in Spanish
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.