Shopper Training Program - Level 2 (Intermediate)
This program gives you some important strategic foundations to help you better understand the Shopper focus in category management, retail, shopper insights, and shopper marketing and will help you move to a more strategic approach within your shopper insights team.
Intermediate Program Curriculum (6 courses):
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- WEBINAR: Identifying Business Opportunities Through Improved Shopper Focus
- In-Store Marketing: The Basics
- WEBINAR: "Improving Your Business Acumen in Category Management"
- WEBINAR: Story Telling, More Than Just Fact Based Selling
- WEBINAR: Moving to more strategic, fact-based presentations through storyboarding
- Approximately 10 hours to complete (full program)
- Prerequisites: Foundational
- 1-year membership to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices (includes access to our glossary of 1300+ industry terms, library of whitepapers and other online resources, and 6 live student webinars per year)
- Individual student guides and other content (e.g. workshops, subject glossaries, additional materials) for most courses
- Student Support via email and Live Chat