Category Management Programs - Levels 1+2 (Foundational + Intermediate-Accredited)
This category management training program spans the foundations of Category Management to the intermediate level with a focus on in-depth data and analysis.
It's a great program if you have a limited background or need a refresher in the foundations, and want to build your skills in category management data and analytics at an intermediate level.
This training program is designed to:
- give you a solid grounding in the category management process, basic assessment and the category tactics
- build category management skills at an intermediate level, including in-depth data and analytics across key data sources and the category tactics.
It includes all the courses from both the Level 1 - Foundational and the Level 2 Intermediate. If you're interested in category management certification, this program will prepare you for the both the CPCA and CPCM accreditation levels with the CMA.
- Category Management Overview
- Retailer Strategy
- Category Definition and Segmentation
- Category Roles
- Category Strategies
- Understanding and Using Data
- Category Assessment
- Category Tactics and Analytics
- Category Management on Limited Data
- Develop and Implement the Category Plan
- Building PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Building Excel Skills
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Measuring Category Health (Baseline & Incremental Drivers)
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process
- Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
- Promotion Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Analytics: Relativity
- Fact Based Selling
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Store Clustering Through Store Level and Geodemographic Data
- Retailer Economics and the Product Supply Chain.
- Approximately 55-65 hours to complete
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- No Prerequisites
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
Note: The programs will be added automatically to your account at time of purchase. It may take 1-2 business days for the other components to be added.
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.
* There are 2 optional Case Studies (1 per level) to enhance the learning experience that can be purchased separately