Category Management Program - Level 2 (Intermediate-Accredited)
This training program is designed to build category management skills at an intermediate level, including in-depth data and analytics across key data sources and the category tactics. It includes a set of on-demand courses that will give participants skills to function at an intermediate level in their category management or sales role in retail / CPG / FMCG.
Who should take this course? Retail, category management, sales and shopper teams looking for an intermediate understanding of Category Management.
Options: Available with or without the CPCM Exam Preparation Materials package
On-Demand Courses Included
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Measuring Category Health (Baseline & Incremental Drivers)
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process *
- Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
- Promotion Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Analytics: Relativity
- Fact Based Selling
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Store Clustering Through Store Level and Geodemographic Data
- Retailer Economics and the Product Supply Chain
- Approximately 30-35 hours course time
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Recommended prerequisite: Level 1 (Foundational Program)
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.