Category Management Programs - Levels 1+2+3 (CPCA-, CPCM- & CPSA-Accredited)
This category management training program gives you access to all of our accredited category management courses at the Foundational, Intermediate and Advanced levels, plus an additional 6 non-accredited courses. You will have 2 years to complete these courses.
Learn everything you possibly can about category management in this expanded set of accredited and non-accredited courses. If you are serious about category management and want to become proficient at all levels, this program is ideal for you, and gives you the best bang for your buck. An "all course access" gives you access to 34 courses (29 accredited and 5 non-accredited), with two years access to the full program in our Online Training & Resource Center.
- Category Management Overview
- Retailer Strategy
- Category Definition and Segmentation
- Category Roles
- Category Strategies
- Understanding and Using Data
- Category Assessment
- Category Tactics and Analytics
- Category Management on Limited Data
- Develop and Implement the Category Plan
- Building PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Building Excel Skills
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Measuring Category Health (Baseline & Incremental Drivers)
- Efficient Assortment: A Step-by-Step Process
- Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
- Promotion Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Analytics: Relativity
- Fact Based Selling
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Leveraging Data for Advanced Shelving Solutions
- Store Clustering Through Store Level and Geodemographic Data
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- Retailer Economics and the Product Supply Chain
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning.
- Increasing Your Effectiveness in an Analytical World
- Hispanic Americans: An Opportunity for Marketers and Retailers
- Baby Boomers: An Incredible Marketing Opportunity
- Retailer Strategy in the Convenience Channel
- In-Store Marketing Overview: The Basics
- 6 Steps to Create Effective In-Store Marketing Materials
- Also includes our CPCA & CPCM Certification Preparation Materials: CPCA & CPCM practice exams (3 attempts), and "mini-exams" for each learning requirement including feedback by question (2 attempts for each learning requirement). Note that the CPSA level does not include exam preparation materials as it is an essay-based exam that also considers the candidate's experience.
- Approximately 80-90 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: None
- 2-year Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
Note: The Foundational (CPCA) program will be added automatically to your account at time of purchase. It may take 1-2 business days for the other components to be added.
* Does NOT include any fees associated with CMA registration, examination &/or certification.
* There are 3 optional Case Studies (1 per level) to enhance the learning experience that can be purchased separately