Selling Skills 2: Strategic Selling and Collaborative Business Planning Skills
Increase proficiency in strategic selling and collaborative business planning / joint business planning.
Find out if this Skill Development Training is right for you. Get instant results by email, including which questions were correct and incorrect.
Once you’ve mastered creating effective, fact-based presentations, it’s time to move into strategic selling and then collaborative business planning. This is the highest level of strategic selling that requires a partnership between the Retailer and the Vendor or Manufacturer partner.
If you are looking for an introduction to this topic, you might consider the purchase of Selling Skills 1: Developing Fact-Based PowerPoint & Presentation Skills
In Selling Skills 2: Strategic Selling and Collaborative Business Planning Skills, you will:
- Learn how to move from a more traditional, relationship-driven sales approach to a more strategic one, including a clearer understanding of the Buyer-Seller relationship
- Differentiate expectations between buyers and sellers and how to communicate effectively
- Move to collaborative selling and joint business planning (JBP), including how JBP works and its key considerations to better prepare you and your team for effective business planning
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
Program & Purchase Details
- Approximately 4 hours to complete
- No Prerequisites, but suggested Selling Skills 1: Develop Your PowerPoint & Fact-Based Presentation Skills
- 365-day Access via CMKG’s Online Training and Resource Center
- Includes individual courses’ Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)