Mastering Panel and POS Data "Becoming a Data Detective" Business Priority Program
This business priority program is for anyone who has access to consumer panel data and retail scanned sales (POS) data and wants to learn how to strategically interpret and analyze it.
If you purchase or have access to consumer panel data and retail scanned sales (POS) data, you want to ensure that you are getting the most out of it. This program will get you running with these 2 great data sources to ensure you are correctly interpreting and analyzing their key outputs and measures. It includes many hands-on workshops to give you the opportunity to practice through examples.
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Approximately 4 hours to complete
- No Prerequisites
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
- There is an optional Case Study to enhance the learning experience that can be purchased for an additional $400 USD