CPG / FMCG Key Account Intermediate Sales Training Program
This online sales training program is for Key Account Managers or Salespeople who want to advance their fact-based selling skills, with focus on advanced data sources and analytic techniques across the tactics.
Because sales people make many recommendations that relate to the category tactics (assortment, shelf, pricing, promotion), it's important to build these skills, and then learn how to incorporate them into future selling situations and joint business planning.
Your training program starts with an Excel course that teaches you the basic-to-advanced functions in Excel (you can choose how "deep" you want to go to build your Excel skills). Next, you learn about two key category management data sources - including retail POS data and panel data. It's important to understand the pros & cons of different data sources, as well as the measures and analytics associated with each. Once you have a strong data understanding, it’s time to analyze the tactics, including pricing, promotion, product assortment and the shelf (yes, sales people need to understand the shelf!). These in-depth programs on the category tactics will teach you the strategic considerations, as well as the key measures and analytics associated with each tactic.
- Building Excel Skills
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
- Pricing Strategies and Analysis Techniques
- Promotion Analysis Techniques
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Strategic Selling
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data.
- Approximately 15 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: "CPG/FMCG Fundamental Sales Training Program" is recommended (or some experience in data and data analysis)
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)