Category Management with Limited Data 1
Category Management with Limited Data 1 is for individuals who are responsible for category management in a region or industry where there is limited access to data.
Limited data doesn’t limit you from using a category management approach, but there are some CatMan areas that will not be relevant for you because of the lack of data.
This Category Management with Limited Data training program walks you through the category management fundamentals, including the process and strategic components, as well as basic data and analytics that are important for you to learn in a limited data environment.
Once you’ve completed this program you may want to move to the Category Management with Limited Data 2, which is a more advanced program.
- Category Management Overview
- Retailer Strategy
- Category Definition and Segmentation
- Category Roles; Category Strategies
- Understanding and Using Data
- Category Assessment; Category Tactics and Analytics
- Category Management on Limited Data
- Develop and Implement the Category Plan
- Building PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Building Excel Skills
Program & Purchase Details
- Approximately 35 hours to complete, No prerequisites
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Includes individual courses’ Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Tests.
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
- There is an optional Case Study to enhance the learning experience that can be purchased for an additional $400 USD