Category and Business Insights 2
Develop your skills at a more advanced level of category analytics when you’re ready to move to concepts like baseline & incremental sales and analytic thresholds
Find out if this Skill Development Training is right for you. Get instant results by email, including which questions were correct and incorrect.
Complete health checks on your categories/brands are truly necessary to understand the big picture perspective of overall performance. This includes an in-depth understanding of consumer trends, the economy, competitive environment, and each tactic. A deep understanding will highlight strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your categories or brands that may not be apparent from a topline look at the data.
If you are looking for an introduction to this topic, consider purchasing Category and Business Insights 1.
In Category and Business Insights 2, you will:
- Look across multiple data sources, with an emphasis on baseline and incremental sales, to move to a more strategic understanding of your business
- Understand the key drivers for each of baseline and incremental to more effectively analyze the category tactics and understand their impact on category and brand results
- Consider different data perspectives and views of the data
- Learn about relationships between different data dimensions and how to correlate the insights into a highly effective, multi-dimensional view of category or brand results
- Measuring Category Health (Baseline & Incremental Drivers)
- Advanced Analytics: Relativity
Program & Purchase Details
- Approximately 5 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: Category and Business Insights 1 (or experience in basic category analysis techniques)
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Includes individual courses’ Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Tests
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)