Aligning Your Team in the Category Management Foundations Business Priority Program
This business priority program is intended for sales, retail or marketing teams that want to level set or align category management approaches/processes across their organization.
Refresh or learn the fundamentals of category management. This will allow you (as well as others on your team) to clarify (or define) the best in class category management foundations that you will all follow for an aligned and consistent approach - and find new and better approaches!
This program includes an overview of the category management process, an in-depth review of Retailer strategy and the importance of having strongly defined strategies (including category definition & segmentation, roles and strategies). This is followed by a review of the key data sources, drawing insights through a category assessment, and creating action by learning the essentials when analyzing the category tactics.
- Category Management Overview
- Retailer Strategy
- Category Definition and Segmentation
- Category Roles
- Category Strategies
- Understanding and Using Data
- Category Assessment
- Category Tactics and Analytics
- Category Management on Limited Data
- Develop and Implement the Category Plan
- Approximately 25 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: None
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
- There is an optional Case Study to enhance the learning experience that can be purchased for an additional $400 USD