Advanced Retailer Understanding
Corporate Training Resources
for Teams & Groups of 5+
This accredited skill development training program builds proficiency in understanding Retailers’ business goals and objectives.
Understanding a Retailer’s income statement, product supply measures, and the product supply chain will give you new perspective that you can apply to future decisions and recommendations that you make.
- Develop a deeper understanding of retail strategy through an analysis of the income statement, including how Category Managers influence the income statement (through sales and cost of goods sold).
- Develop (or build) retail math skills and learn how these measures have an influence on the retailer’s income statement.
- Hone your skills on inventory management and how this ties in with the larger product supply chain.
- Retailer Economics and the Product Supply Chain
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Approximately 6 hours required to complete
- No Prerequisites
- 365-day Access via CMKG’s Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests.
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)