Advanced / CPSA Category Management Training Program
This accredited category management training program is for those looking for an advanced level of understanding and skill in category management (or want to achieve the highest level of certification at the CPSA level with the Category Management Association).
This training program is designed to develop your skills in category management at an advanced level. They will teach you the essentials required to perform at the highest level of category management.
If you're interested in category management certification, this program will prepare you for the Certified Professional Strategic Advisor Analyst designation with the CMA, and meets 8 of 8 learning requirements for CPSA designation.
- Leveraging Data for Advanced Shelving Solutions
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Approximately 30 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: Intermediate category management understanding and/or CPCM Designation (if you are looking for CMA certification).
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
- Cost does not include certification
- There is an optional Case Study to enhance the learning experience that can be purchased for an additional $400 USD
*CMKG's Online Training and Resource Centre includes many resources you can use in your day to day: a Resource Library with whitepapers, articles, tips and tricks, e-books and more; a dynamic Industry Glossary with >300 terms, each with a definition, formulas and links to other related descriptions; and 6 Student Webinars per year in topics suggested / chosen by students.