Selling Skills 1: Developing Fact-Based Powerpoint & Presentation Skills
Build proficiency in developing compelling PowerPoint presentations using a fact-based approach with logic and flow.
Learn how to take the analytic work you've completed and turn it into a fact-based presentation that looks good, is relevant for your audience, has logic & flow and tells a story. This is where art and science meet.
Once you’ve completed this program you may want to deepen your learning with Selling Skills 2: Strategic Selling and Collaborative Business Planning Skills.
In Selling Skills 1: Developing Fact-Based PowerPoint and Presentation Skills, you will:
- Begin with a focus on PowerPoint and some of the DO and AVOID tips associated with developing professional presentations
- Learn how to create presentations that focus on one or two ideas or purposes, that consider your buyer’s conditions, needs, and limitations, and that is backed up with facts from your analysis or data
- Understand how to develop presentations that will help your buyer or audience say "yes" to your ideas
- Building PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Fact-Based Selling
- Approximately 4 hours to complete
- No Prerequisites
- 90-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center
- Includes individual courses’ Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)