Proficiency in Understanding and Using Data 2
Increase proficiency in more advanced data sources, including consumer panel data and retail scanned sales (POS) data.
Build your skills to help you effectively and correctly interpret and analyze key outputs.
For an introductory understanding of this topic, consider first completing Proficiency in Understanding and Using Data 1.
Find out if this Skill Development Training is right for you. Get instant results by email, including which questions were correct and incorrect.
In Proficiency in Understanding and Using Data 1, you will:
- Start with consumer panel data, including how it is derived, commonly used measures, and examples of how to think about and maximize its potential
- Gain a clear understanding of consumer purchase behavior, interaction data and demographics in detail that will help you with all future projects using panel data
- Go in-depth on retail POS data, including retailer and third-party, scanned sales data, including learning how it is derived, key measures, and definitions
- Review trends, out of stocks, sales, profitability, distribution, and shopper insights to help you learn how to maximize potential
- Learn how to calculate shelf capacity, comp stores, gross margin, markup, initial markup, markdown, and margin
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- Building Data Competency: POS Data
Program & Purchase Details
- Approximately 4 hours to complete
- No Prerequisites, but recommended is Proficiency in Understanding and Using Data 1
- 365-day Access via CMKG’s Online Training and Resource Center
- Includes individual courses’ Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)