Selling Skills 2: Strategic Selling and Collaborative Business Planning Skills
This program helps you to increase proficiency in strategic selling and collaborative business planning / joint business planning.
Once you’ve mastered creating effective, fact-based presentations, it’s time to move into strategic selling and then collaborative business planning. This is the highest level of strategic selling that requires a partnership between the Retailer and the Vendor or Manufacturer partner.
If you are looking for an introduction to this topic, you might consider the purchase of Selling Skills 1: Developing Fact-Based PowerPoint & Presentation Skills
In Selling Skills 2: Strategic Selling and Collaborative Business Planning Skills, you will:
- Learn how to move from a more traditional, relationship-driven sales approach to a more strategic one, including a clearer understanding of the Buyer-Seller relationship
- Differentiate expectations between buyers and sellers and how to communicate effectively
- Move to collaborative selling and joint business planning (JBP), including how JBP works and its key considerations to better prepare you and your team for effective business planning
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Approximately 4 hours to complete
- No Prerequisites, but suggested Selling Skills 1: Develop Your PowerPoint & Fact-Based Presentation Skills
- 90-day Access via CMKG’s Online Training and Resource Center
- Includes individual courses’ Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)