Proficiency in Understanding and Using Data 1
Build your skills in understanding category management data (POS, panel, syndicated and audit data), including how to deal with limited data scenarios.
Find out if this Skill Development Training is right for you. Get instant results by email, including which questions were correct and incorrect.
Learn about the key category management data sources (including retail scanned sales, syndicated, consumer panel, shipment, big data) from a topline perspective, so that you can be confident when using any data sources in your work.
Once you’ve completed this program you may want to enhance your learning in this area with Proficiency in Understanding and Using Data 1
In Proficiency in Understanding and Using Data 2, you will:
- Gain an overview of the key category management data sources, including how they are each derived and their strengths and weaknesses
- Identify the gaps in your own data sources based on what your organization currently provides
- Understand how category management can be utilized in a limited data environment to broaden your perspective on ways to bridge data gaps that you may have in your business
- Understanding and Using Data
- Category Management on Limited Data
Program & Purchase Details
- Approximately 3.5 hours to complete
- No Prerequisites
- 365-day Access via CMKG’s Online Training and Resource Center
- Includes individual courses’ Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests
- Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)