Develop and Present Compelling, Fact-Based Sales Presentations
Individuals who want to build their presentation skills all the way from the "look & feel" of the presentation to incorporating data and facts to strategic considerations and joint business planning.
Learn the most effective ways to get your ideas across and getting your "buyer" to say yes to your idea requires you to develop your skills in all areas that relate to developing more effective presentations. Presentations have become the de facto business communication tool, and everyone in business should develop these important skills.
Your program starts by building your technical skills in PowerPoint (most people do not use PowerPoint properly) and learning how to create presentations that look good. Next, you will start to develop fact-based presentation skills, learning how to present insights from the data (rather than presenting all of the data itself). You're also taught the skills to add these fact‐based insights into your presentations with logic and flow, while considering the conditions, needs, limitations and opportunities of your “buyer” or audience (either internal or external). Next, you will learn more advanced selling skills techniques, including how to prepare and negotiate for win-win solutions as well as develop a plan that supports achieving the stated goals.
- Building PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Fact Based Selling
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Approximately 7 hours to complete
- No Prerequisites
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)