All Levels Shopper Insights Training Program
This program gives you some important strategic foundations to help you better understand the Shopper focus in category management, retail, shopper insights, and shopper marketing and will help you move to a more strategic approach within your shopper insights team.
This program includes all levels:
- Foundational (6 courses)
- Intermediate (6 courses)
- Advanced (6 courses)
The program consists of a mix of CMA-accredited courses and additional material from our Master's Program, student webinar series and others. The full program includes all the courses in the Foundations, Intermediate and Advanced Programs.
You can take the included Shopper-Focused Assessment before starting the courses to identify your knowledge gaps and areas upon which you should focus.
All Levels Program curriculum (18 courses)
- Category Management Overview
- Retailer Strategy
- Understanding and Using Data
- Building Data Competency: Panel Data
- WEBINAR: The Power of Shopper Insights: Why it’s important and what to do about it
- The "Why" Assessment: Shopper Insights, The Missing Puzzle Piece
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- WEBINAR: Identifying Business Opportunities Through Improved Shopper Focus
- In-Store Marketing: The Basics
- WEBINAR: "Improving Your Business Acumen in Category Management"
- WEBINAR: Story Telling, More Than Just Fact Based Selling
- WEBINAR: Moving to more strategic, fact-based presentations through storyboarding
- WEBINAR: Ways to Identify Growth Opportunities In Your Business
- WEBINAR: Identifying and Understanding Trends
- Shopper Marketing: Applying a New Tactic In Category Management
- WEBINAR: Developing Data Visualization Skills for Better Storytelling, Part 1
- WEBINAR: Developing Data Visualization Skills for Better Storytelling, Part 2
- WEBINAR: The Latest and Greatest Shopper Insights Data
- Approximately 30 hours to complete (full program)
- Prerequisites: none
- 1-year membership to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center via Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices (includes access to our glossary of 1300+ industry terms, library of whitepapers and other online resources, and 6 live student webinars per year)
- Individual student guides and other content (e.g. workshops, subject glossaries, additional materials) for most courses
- Student Support via email and Live Chat